Adoption is the best present you could ever give to an abandoned animal. In shelters and on the streets, thousands of cats and dogs are waiting for a loving family.For many of them, the safety of a wonderful and caring home can have a miraculous effect on their entire body.Need proof? These photos show the amazing gift adoption gives to so many animals:
1. Trip, a little dog who had to have his leg amputated, looks so much brighter in his new home!
2. Found starving in the streets, this cat is now healthy enough to tease his family all day long!
3. This young lady has found the joy in life again...
4. This intellectual kitten, found on university grounds, now helps her human to revise
5. This Pit Bull has had the most miraculous transformation thanks to his family's love
6. Finally out of the shelter, this kitty can demand all the hugs!
7. This puppy's anxiety was so bad that she chewed all the fur off her tail. Now she has a loving family, she finally feels safe again
8. This pretty furbaby is so happy with her new family!
9. These two were going to be put down because of their health problems. Luckily, they were both adopted by a patient and wonderful home
10. Abandoned hamsters need homes too!
11. Love was the best medicine for this handsome boy
12. Look how happy she is on the anniversary of her adoption!
13. From worried and shy to open and affectionate
Tens of thousands of dogs and cats end up in shelters each year due to neglect, abuse or abandonment. Consider adopting before you shop and visit your local shelters before going to a breeder. Every dog and cat deserves a fair chance at a forever home.If you live in England, you can visit theRSPCA, and if you live in the United States, you can visit theASPCAto get more information about pets available for adoption.
* * *
At Holidog, we aim to improve the lives of your furry friends. Enjoy your holidays with peace of mind, knowing your pet is in great hands (find a petsitter near you) and spoil them with our monthly subscription box filled with yummy treats and toys (they're going to love it). You can count on us!