Sometimes, our furry companions are there from our very first days, sharing every moment of our childhoods and teenage years with us. With the internet, we have been able to see many of these enduring friendships grow before our very eyes, with proud families posting 'before and after' photos to celebrate their four-legged-friends.People from all over the world having been joining in on this adorable activity, including fans of the French animal rights organisation, 30 Millions d'Amis(30 million friends). They decided to share photos of themselves and their pets, comparing when they first got their best friend to what they look like today! The results are truly touching:
1. Océane and Linette, 7 years later!
Source: Océane V. pour 30 Millions d'amis
2. When you accidentally get a direwolf puppy...
3. 14 years later, they're still inseparable
4. Claire and Grisous, 15 years after his adoption!
Source: Claire W. pour 30 Millions d'Amis
5. Even if he's enormous now, he's still a puppy at heart
6. This fabulous squad decided to recreate their photo right down to the costumes!
7. Magali and Hobbes have shared 17 years of their lives together
Source: Magali NT pour 30 Millions d'Amis
8. Even after growing up, she still thinks she's a lapdog
9. Dylan and Hercule, 5 years later!
Source: Dylan Q. pour 30 Millions d'Amis
10. Tyler + Zelda + 15 years = best buds
11. Mariam and Brutus - 10 years later, they still love hugs
At Holidog, we aim to improve the lives of your furry friends. Enjoy your holidays with peace of mind, knowing your pet is in great hands (find a petsitter near you) and spoil them with our monthly subscription box filled with yummy treats and toys (get your free box here). You can count on us!