Who doesn't love dogs? Always happy and forever loyal, there's a good reason why they're called 'man's best friend'. But a dog can bring much, much more to your life than just friendship. Find out how below!
1. Dogs are the best comedians. Could a human make you laugh this hard? Didn't think so.
2. They're the best sleepover buddies as they can be a pillow AND a blanket
3. A dog is your own personal trainer, keeping you fit
4. Who needs a hoover when you have a dog?
5. Dogs can replace all sorts of appliances, from alarm clocks...
6. ...to house alarms. If something is wrong, you will know about it
New people? Bad. Birds outside? Bad. Fireworks? VERY, VERY BAD.
7. Dogs are perfect therapists
Spending time with dogs has been proven to lower anxiety and blood pressure.
11. Anyone with a dog on their dating profile knows that they are fantastic match makers
12. Does your dog fetch the paper? You've got yourself a housekeeper
13. Their fur is pretty absorbent if you need a quick cry
14. They make fur-bulous fashion designers
15. Dogs immediately make your Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat at least 100 times better
16. They make you feel so loved and important - who else would meet you like this after a long day at work?
17. And finally, they really give you a new perspective on life - their smiles can make the worst day so much better
* * *
At Holidog, we aim to improve the lives of your furry friends. Enjoy your holidays with peace of mind, knowing your pet is in great hands (find a petsitter near you) and spoil them with our monthly subscription box filled with yummy treats and toys (get your free box here). You can count on us!